All General Whitegoods Service Terms and Conditions of Trade
Title of any goods purchased does not pass to the buyer and remains the property of All General Whitegoods Service until payment is made in full.
Payment is due on the day of service but if an account is left a $20 administration fee will be applied.
All General Whitegoods Service take the utmost care when moving appliances for service but do not accept liability for any damage that may occur. Customers may arrange for the appliance to be moved for access prior to service.
All General Whitegoods Service is not liable for any food loss.
Acceptance of our goods, service or quotation is an automatic acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Conditions of Warranty
- For Manufacturer’s Warranty, proof of purchase must be shown to the technician prior to service.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover faults due to installation, misuse of appliance, use of appliance other than intended by manufacturer or no fault found. Payment for service, labour and parts if applicable must be made on the day of service.
- Thirty (30) days warranty on labour.
- Ninety (90) days warranty on parts. Service call and labour charges will apply to fit parts under warranty.
- All General Whitegoods Service labour and parts warranty is only valid if payment has been received in full.
- All General Whitegoods Service provides all of the Consumer Guarantees contained in the Competition and Consumer Act to the extent to which they apply to this agreement between you and All General Whitegoods Service.
- Nothing in these standard terms and conditions are intended to exclude any applicable Consumer Guarantees.